Saturday, February 28, 2009

Minnie Card




Here is one of my latest creations. I became the proud owner of a provocraft cricut machine a couple of years ago and now I use it pretty much everyday. For this card I used the Mickey and Friends font cartridge to cut out Minnie and the lettering. The paper is from Creative Memories, and the ribbon is from my stash. Sorry I'm not sure of the brand name. The design came from a fabulous blog that I happened across. It is called Sheetloads of Cards (http://sheetload.blogspot.com/). This website is fantastic. Every month they come out with a new design and then give you a list of materials you will need as well as cutting instructions to get the most out of your supplies. By following their instructions you will have enough material to create 8 cards in no time at all. This is a fantastic way to build your card stash.

1 comment: