Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SBC 3.0 12 x18 Calendar

Hi Everyone,

I have been working on creating a calendar for my mom for Christmas. Creative Memories has just added a new project to their wonderful digital line up. Starting November 1 you will be able to order a 12x18 calendar from the CM photocenter. This calendar is great because once the month is over you can tear off the calendar portion and put the remaining 12x12 layout into an album or display it in an everyday display.

I am looking forward to seeing the final finished product. I have only ordered a few storybooks from CM photocenter but have not been disappointed.

I thought I would share some of the layouts I created for the calendar over the next few days. Some of these pages were created with CM digital products, some with Stampin Up Digital Studio products, and some layouts were CM predesigned templates that I dragged and dropped my pictures into.

This first layout is my favourite! As you know I love bright, bold colours and this digital package really is fantastic at delivering bold bright elements. This was created with the Creative Memories Disney Vacation Power pallette. It is a collection of pictures of my family celebrating Canada and Heritage Park. The inspriation for the layout came from the latest Close To My Heart Catalogue.



I hope you enjoy them and please leave comments or questions as I always love to hear what you have to say.

Happy Crafting,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment