Monday, March 9, 2009

Another SU card.

Here is another card I created using my new stampin up stamp sets. I used pocket silouettes and inspired by nature. Inspired by Nature has quickly become my new favourite stamp set. I love the grass stamp. It is perfect for creating backgrounds for cards and adding a little pizzazz. I think it the perfect stamp to use for a masculine card. I love how easy it is to add dimension by double stamping with two shades of green. To create the 3 squares in the middle I used a cut file I downloaded from okieladybugsscrapnmore.blogspot.com . She has a ton of fabulous cut files she is willing to share. This one was a cutfile for the scalloped square punch that SU sells. I cut out the middle square using whisper white cardstock then I stamped my image with versamark and embossed with detail clear embossing powder. After the embossing powder cooled I sponged rose read, pacific point, and pumpkin pie ink on my three silouettes and mounted them on coordinating cardstock.




Recipe:
Cardstock: SU Old Olive, SU whisper white, red bazzill bling from my stash, orange bazzill bling from my stash, blue CM cardstock from my stash.
Ink: pacific point, rose red, old olive, pumpkin pie, versa mark, versa magic chalk ink in tea leaves.
Embellishments: misc ribbon, misc bookplate, brad from making memories

No comments:

Post a Comment