Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I guess my timing wasn't that great. I started this blog only to go on vacation a few weeks later. My husband and I were fortunate enough to go on a 21 day Mediterranean cruise. It was a wonderful and relaxing time for both of us. I had planned to use our days at sea to scrapbook some of my vacation photos digitally but wasn't very successful. I did manage to get a few pages done. I thought I would share a few of the pages I have finished. I would love to hear your input.



The first page is my title. I tried a few different things on this page and am not entirely sure I am happy with it. I had found some free flourish embellies online and used those. I increased their size to something that would be more abstract then changed their colour. Lastly, I used the surface feature in Storybook creator plus to add some texture.




The other two pages are from our first day of vacation in Barcelona. I used the papers from the CM Jewel Vacation Digital PP Kit. The titles were done using a font I had on my computer. To give the font texture I had to flatten the image first and then use the surface tool on the font. I love how it makes the title pop.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment