Saturday, May 2, 2009

NSD Challenge #2

Hi Everyone,

I just completed Challenge #2 over at http://thepinkstamper.blogspot.com . The challenge was to try something you have never tried before. Well I just purchased the martha stewart glue pad and some fine glitter to go with it. I decided to create a card that would include a stamped image using the glue pad and glitter.

I cased a card that I found over at splitcoast stampers and started to create. All I can say is if you were thinking of purchasing this product DON'T! I stamped my image and applied the glitter but it wouldn't stick. The glue pad came with a glue refill so I applied the refill and tried again. Still no luck. This glue pad is definitely not worth the money and I will be returning both the martha stewart glue pad and glitter first thing on Monday morning.

I still took a picture of my card so you could see the results for yourself. I also redid the butterfly image using SU rose red ink just so the card was presentable.

Enjoy


1 comment: