Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Stampin Up Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die

Hi Everyone,

Here is a card that I cased off of Splitcoast Stampers. This was the first time I used my Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die from Stampin Up. I originally purchased this die so I could make my own ghost shapes using old cricut cartridge packages. I have been saving the packages because the hard plastic clamshell cases are perfect for using with alchol ink.

Anyway, here is the card. I think it turned out pretty nice and could be used for just about any occasion.



Recipe:

Stampin Up Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die
Stampin UP Bigz Top Note Die
Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper
Stampin Up Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Stampin Up Whisper White Cardstock
Stampin Up Inspired by Nature Stamp Set
Stampin Up Chocolate Chip Ink for the sentiment
Stampin Up Old Olive Ink for the grass
Clear Skittles from Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment