Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Giving the Black and White Power Palette Another Chance.



Well, I decided to give the CM Black and White PP another chance. I was careful this time to pick photos with the Black and White PP in mind. I wanted something where the photos were colourful but not too busy. I chose a predesigned layout and made some minor changes.

Thanks so much to whoever made the suggestion to choose one accent colour to go with my Black and White layout. I think this makes a world of difference. I also took the time to get rid of any extra embellisments no matter how small because the paper is so busy all by itself. Finally I changed some of the papers so they had smaller patterns instead of large flourishes.

I hope you like this layout as much as I do. I am very happy with how it turned out. Looking at these pages really bring me back to our wonderful vacation.

Enjoy,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment