Friday, March 19, 2010

Vacation Memories



Hi Everyone,

Well it has been a year since my hubby and I went on the vacation of a lifetime and I am just getting to scrapbooking the photos now. I wanted to scrapbook my photos in order so it has taken me awhile to get caught up. Then once I was caught up I was intimated about scrapbooking the pictures. This trip was amazing and I really want to do the pictures justice.

Anyway, here is a double page spread I did on our stop in Agadir Morocco. I used a template from the CM simple start CD. I believe it is from the Decorative Click and Fill series. All of the papers come form the Jewel Power Palette and Jewel Vacation Digital Kit. I love these colours and they work so well with the photos. I really didn't do anything special with this layout. I simply just use my papers to "Click and Fill". Super easy and super fast. If you haven't purchased this CD yet I highly recommend it.


Enjoy,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment