Monday, April 12, 2010

Pages 2 Pixels - Picture Globe


Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA as of late. I have been busy with family events as well as training for my second Marathon which I will be running May 30. We are just getting into the hardest part of my training and I haven't really been taking much time to scrapbook or create.

Well I was wandering the web today and found some great pages that were created using SBC 3.0. These very cool pages lead me to a fantastic website that is still in the Beta Testing stage but well worth a peek. The webiste is called Pixels 2 Pages. It is a site that was created by a number of CM consultants worldwide. They are overflowing with talent and have put together a great resource so we can learn all the neat tips and tricks of SBC 3.0.

One of the tutorials they have on their site is how to create a picture globe. You end up with an eye catching way to display your photos.

I decided to try creating one myself. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out! These pictures were taken on a cruise my hubby and I went on last year.

For more information, a video, and step by step instructions on how to create a picture globe visit Pages 2 Pixels. You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Catherine! You may be pleased to know we are out of testing mode and have endorsement through July 2011. YAY!
    Hope to see you there soon! ~Jeannine

    ReplyDelete