Saturday, May 15, 2010

Crazy about Create a Critter!




Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry I have been MIA lately. I have been uninspired in the crafting department lately. That is until I got my Create a Critter cricut cartridge in the mail! This cartridge is adorable and I have had so much fun creating shaped cards. The cuts are unbelievably easy to put together and I am able to create a unique shaped card in a matter of minutes.

Here are few that I have made recently. The little frog is by far my favourite. This little guy is so cute. To create these cards I weld the base image in Design Studio. Then I cut out a shadow to adhere to the back and front of the card. This way you get a nice even shape and hide the folded edge.

I finish it off by adding the various layers, some pen work, stickles, and buttons. Finished in no time and the cards really pack a punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment