Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Bird-Day Card


Hi Everyone,

Here is a cute little card I made for my girlfriend for her birthday. I wanted used Just Because cards for the card base, layers, and envelope. These were all cut at 4 1/4 inches. To shadow the base layer on the card I cut it twice. Once at 4 1/4 inches and once at 4 1/2.

The bird was cut using Create A Critter. I can't remember the size. Probably around 3 1/2 inches.

The flower is the SU five petal flower punch. I curled the petals around a pencil to add dimension.

To add a bit of interest I added glossy accents to the dotted paper on the layer as well the bird's beak.

To finish everything off the pieces were all inked using Jumbo Java chalk ink. The card base was lightly sanded all over.

All the paper comes from the Close To My Heart Twitterpated collection.

Happy Scrappin,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment