Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Serendipity!


Hi Everyone,

I was playing around with some of my supplies trying to get my card done for Practical Scrappers next week and nothing seemed to be working. I tried all sorts of punches and stamps but I couldn't get my card to look the way I had envisioned. Finally I decided to go in an entirely different direction. Success! My card for Practical scrappers is done but now what do I do with all the scraps?


Well that is where Serendipity comes in! I just started playing around with various left over elements from my Practical Scrappers card and I ended up with the cutest little Valentine. It was definitely a "fortunate accident".

I am planning on giving this card to my daughter so she can take it to school for her valentine fundraiser.


Recipe:
Paper- Scrap cardstock (SU and Coordinations, Patterned paper in centre from My Minds Eye
Ink- SU Cameo Coral and Rose Red
Accessories- SU Five Petal flower punch, SU small circle punch, Sizzlets leaf die, SU ticket corner punch, skittles, crystal stickles, left over cover for a build a brad

1 comment:

  1. I love it when it happens this way... totally unplanned but so beautiful!!! I'm sure your daughter will love it!!! XX

    ReplyDelete