Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Butterfly Whisperer Layout


Hi Everyone,

Here is another layout I completed this weekend. This is somewhat new for me as I very rarely do anything 3-d on my pages. However, I am quite pleased with this layout. As I look at the photos I think perhaps I should have embossed the butterflies with my cuttlebug but at the time I felt that might look too busy since the background paper is so busy.

Anyway, I used Lyrical Letters for the title. The butterflies were cut out using my Stampin Up bigz beautiful butterflies die. The circles were cut using my CM circle templates and all three blades.






I hope you enjoy this layout as much as I do. If you have any questions please email me or post a comment.

Recipe
Paper: Basic Grey-two scoops/sprinkles, yellow, blue, and coral cardstock from my stash (not sure which manufacturer)
Accessories: CM circle templates, red, blue, and green blades, stampin up bigz beautiful butterflies die, cuttlebug

Thanks for visiting,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment