Thursday, September 10, 2009

Parisian Blooms

Hi Everyone,

Here is another card I created using my Parisian Breeze DSP. Again it is a case off of Splitcoast with only a few minor changes. I used the Botanical Blooms stamp set from Stampin Up. I used some micros beads for the first time in the centres of the blooms. To adhere the beads I used Crystal Effects. It worked beautifully! The Crystal Effects dried relatively quickly and the micro beads stayed stuck really well.




Recipe:Paper- Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Baja Breeze Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Creative Memories Grey Paper
Ink- Chocolate Chip Ink, Old Olive Ink, Sea Breeze Versamagic Chalk Ink
Accessories- Chocolate Chip corduroy buttons, Fiskars Threading Water Punch, Creative Memories Corner Rounder, Micro Beads
Stamps- Stampin Up Botanical Blooms, Stampin Up Pocket Silouettes for the sentiment

Enjoy and Happy Crafting,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute...I love how you used the rounded corners up against the square corner, it brings a nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love this color combo and the corduroy buttons!

    ReplyDelete