Monday, September 14, 2009

Cocoa Botanical Blooms Card

Hi Everyone,

Here is another card I made using Cameo Coral and the Botanical Blooms stamp set. Again, I cased this card off of splitcoaststampers. If you are ever looking for inspiration this is definitely the place to go.

I used my SAB stamp set called Botanical Blooms and Sage Shadow, Cameo Coral, and Close to Cocoa cardstock.

To add a bit of interest and texture I ran the front of my card through my cuttlebug using the Stylized Flowers embossing folder.

To finish it off I added some micro beads and 3 clear skittles.




Recipe:
Paper- SU cardstock in sage shadow, close to cocoa, cameo coral, and whisper white
Ink- SU sage shadow, chocolate chip, cameo coral
Accessories- Cuttlebug Stylized flowers embossing folder, clear skittles from Micheal's, Clear Microbeads, small glue dots, crystal effects to adhere the microbeads, Creative Memories large square maker
Stamp Set- SU Botanical Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment