Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Toadally- Cool

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to go through my patterned paper and use some of it up. I bought this paper a few years ago on an impulse because it was so cute and I haven't ever used it for anything. I also bought the stickers that went with it. Well I finally pulled it out and created this card. It was super easy and very quick to make.

My inspiration came from a recent pink stamper episode (Episode 143 You totally rock).

Here is my version.





Recipe:
Paper- Creative Imaginations studio basics 101 double sided paper, SU real red carstock, Bazzill textured white cardstock, white premade cardbase from Micheal's
Accessories- SU ticket corner punch, Mini Monograms Cricut Cartridge, Cuttin' Up Cricut Cartridge, Stardust Stickles, Creative imaginations coordinating sticker sheet


Thanks for looking,
Cat

1 comment: