Saturday, September 12, 2009

I just won my first challenge!





Hi Everyone,

I just found out that my Cameo Quilt card I entered into the Shape Punches Challenge over at Practical Scrappers won! I am thrilled that fellow scrappers thought my card was even worthy to enter the challenge at all. I know that we are our own worst critics and it is so nice to get a pat on the back every once in a while.

Thanks Christine for letting me partipate and picking my card out of the bunch. Everyone's entries were outstanding.

I encourage everyone to pop on over to Practical Scrappers and join in on the fun as well as see everyone's fantastic work.

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting,
Cat

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw your card on practical scrappers and thought I would stop by to see if you would like to share how you did it...email is sole_055@hotmail.com...TIA

    ReplyDelete