Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Simple Layout



Hi Everyone,

Here is another layout I created recently. This layout is super simple but I still think it packs a punch. After all the photos should be the centre of attention right? For this layout I went for the distressed look. I also added some soft suede polka dot ribbon from Stampin Up. I really hate this colour for most things but I love this ribbon with this layout. Go figure. I may find some uses for this ribbon yet.

Recipe:
Paper- patterned paper from my stash (sorry I don't know the name), Cardstock from my stash (probably cardstock form Creative Memories)
Ink- Jumbo Java versamagic chalk ink
Accessories- Graphically speaking cricut cartridge for the title, Stampin Up soft suede polka dot ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment