Thursday, November 19, 2009

Quick and Simple Zoo Layout




Hi Everyone,

Here is my latest layout. It is just one of way too many zoo layouts. My kids and I go to the zoo quite often so there is no shortage of zoo photos. This layout I decided to focus on all the zoo babies that blessed our zoo. This layout was very quick and simple. I wanted to keep embellishments and extras to a minimum since the background paper is glittery and busy. I used the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge for the baby animal cutouts.


Recipe:
Paper: DCWV for background and Tag, Stampin Up Chocolate Chip, Creative Memories Palm
Ink:Versamagic Chalk ink in Jumbo Java
Accessories: Creative Memories Fine Tip pens, Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge, Pewter Jumbo Eyelets from Stampin Up, Bazzill Ribbon

Enjoy,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment