Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I just sent off my Calendar to CM

Hi Everyone,

I just sent my digital calendar for my Mom off to the CM photocentre for printing. I will let you know how I like it once I get it back and I'll take a few photos too so you can see the finished project.

In the mean time I thought I would share another calendar page with all of you.



This page was one of the easiest ones to create but has a lot of wow factor. Creative Memories does a fantastic job at making scrapbooking simple. This was a free template that I downloaded from their website and all I did was drag and drop my photos into the template. This literally took me about 2 minutes to make. All the elements can be found seperately in various CM collections but CM has put a bunch of them together in one fantastic layout!

If you would like to explore more of the digital elements that CM has to offer I highly recommend visiting their Digital Project Centre and looking at all their freebies. They post digital freebies for you to download everyday. The best part is you don't have to have the CM stoybook software to use them. These freebies are compatible with any type of digital software since they are all jpeg and png files.

Happy Crafting,
Cat

2 comments:

  1. I love the layout, but technically it was three continents since Izmir is in Asia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know now that I have already sent it in to be printed. LOL! Mom won't notice the mistake and I will fix it before putting it in our album. Note to self. . . get wonderful hubby to double check my layouts.

    ReplyDelete