Monday, November 23, 2009

Practical Scrappers Stitching Challenge




Hi Everyone,

This week at Practical Scrappers it is all about stitching. Any kind of stitching you want; digital stitching, hand stitching, sewing machine, faux stitching, rub ons, pen stitching. Be creative and share your wonderful creations with the rest of us either here or over at practical scrappers.

As for my cards this week. I decided to try my hand at hand stitching. I have never used any kind of real stitching on my cards or scrapbook layouts so I thought I would give it a try. These cards definitely were time consuming but I absolutely love the effect and will continue to use this technique to add texture and visual interest.




I have a number of digital layouts that include stitching as well. I would love for you to take a peek and let me know what you think.

Stitched Template

Cottage Garden Stitched Template

Stitched Scalloped Ribbon The ribbon in this layout is actually a digital freebie from the CM digital Freebie site.

Recipe:
Paper: Patterned paper from my stash, cardstock is bazzill bling
Ink:CTMH Denim
Stamp: Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes
Accessories: Rhinestone Brads by Stampin Up, Christmas Noel Cricut Cartridge, Lyrical Letters Cricut Cartridge, Embroidery Floss, Stampin Up Mat Pack and Paper Piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment