Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas card #3

Here is another Christmas card I thought I would share with you all. This card was made using the snow swirled stamp set from Stampin Up. It is super easy and I love the little bit of sparkle from the Rhinestone Brad in the centre. I found this idea on Splitcoast stampers and had to case it. I'm sorry I can't remember who the original creator was but if you head over to splitcoast you will be able to find it. I did very little to change this card from the original.



Recipe:
Paper- Stampin Up old olive, night of navy, bashful blue, and whisper white cardstock.
Ink- Stampin Up bashful blue and old olive classic ink, Close to My Heart Denim ink
Stamps- Stampin Up snow swirled
Accessories- Stampin Up clear rhinestone brads, Ribbon from my stash (purchased at Micheal's last year)

I also wanted to share one of the pictures I will be putting in my Christmas cards this year. We didn't get a family photo done but I did want to include pictures of my girls. My two oldest are in school so they had their school portraits which I am going to include. My youngest didn't have any professional pictures taken and now it is too late to get them done and back in time to send out with my cards. I decided to dress her up in her Christmas dress and snap a few photos myself. Once I had a picture I was happy with I imported it into SBC 3.0 and created a 4x6 layout which I will cut in half to make two 3x4 inch pictures for my cards. Now I will have a picture of each of my girls in my Christmas cards this year.



As always, I would love to hear what you think of any of my projects. Comments are welcomed and cherished. Thanks for taking a look.

Enjoy,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment