Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A new look for me.

Hi Everyone,

I was doing a little blog hopping the other day and happened upon a wonderful blog. One of Janet's blog entries was offering a free photo mask. This mask was gorgeous and I knew I wanted to try out the mask on one of my own layouts. Well here is my finished product. I am super happy with how it turned out even if it is a completely new look/style of scrapbooking for me. My digital layouts still tend to be very traditional in look and feel. This layout has a definite digital look and I think it packs a punch. I would love your feedback. The best part of this layout is all of the elements in it are freebies from various sites!





Recipe:
Background paper- "brown cardboard" from the "Simple Pleasures Mini Kit" at Free Digital Scrapbooking.com
Overlay- "Funky Overlay" Digital Freebie from Creative Memories
Digital Elements- stacked vintage photo frame from Designer Digitals freebies and Janet's Thankful photo mask.

I hope you have as much fun with this mask as I did.

Happy Crafting everyone,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment