Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Card #4

Hi Everyone,

We have had a busy morning in our house and the weather has decided not to cooperate so things are really crazy around here. Here is another one of my Christmas cards that I am sending out this year.



This card was extremely easy and quick to make but has lots of sparkle and shine. I really love this simple clean look. I used night of navy and whisper white cardstock and included lots of layers. For the snowflake blocks I embossed them with iridescent ice embossing powder to really add sparkle.


Recipe:
Paper- Stampin Up cardstock in Whisper white and night of navy
Ink- Close to My Heart Denim
Stamps- Stampin Up Serene Snowflakes, Close To My Heart Holiday Warmth
Accessories- Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Stampin Up Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder

Enjoy,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment