Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winter Solstice Layout

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been pretty busy getting ready for Christmas and my daughter's birthday. I think I have everything pretty much under control now. I also received my CM content CD's last week and have finally had a chance to play. Here is a double page layout I created using the Winter Solstice predesigned pages. I love this collection. The cool colours and wonderful textures make it perfect for outdoor and Christmas pictures. I left this layout pretty much in it's original state. The only thing I changed was adding some 3D filters to the ornaments and titles. I also added a white photo mat to the pictures. Other than that the pages remained the same. It took me about 15 minutes to do this double page spread.





Enjoy,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment